Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hedge growing near roses - black spot ?

• 14-07-2013 6:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Hi a few years ago I planted a couple of rows of laurel hedging and I thought that a few climbing roses here and there in between them might look nice and colourful .... One one wall it looks lovely with roses now but the down side is a lot of my laurel hedging is continually infected from the roses by what may be black spot ... See pics... I have been using a fungal spray and it seems to help a bit I don't want to move the roses or that I just wondered if any one knew of any particular spray or treatment that might do the job a bit better... Thanks ...
    Paddy ....
    Ps I see some yellow leaves here and there ! Is that usual .. Dos that signify soil imbalance !?

Comments

Advertisement