Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Qualifies for the Draft

Options
  • 14-07-2013 10:34am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So lads, below is who qualifies for the draft (which will be based on W/L record)

Everyone (who's not in the league at the end of the season) will get a PM once the game comes out to see if they are coming back. If I havent gotten a reply to say they are coming back (by the day before we start the draft) they will be removed from the draft.

Bears, Vikes and Cowboys will be the last to pick, based on their W/L record

Any new joiners will be picking after the last person who had any involvement in the franchise

Can you review the image and let me know if i've made any mistakes.

Qualifiers.jpg

* PaullyD to be added

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Also to add, in the cases where people have the same W/L %,the tiebreaker will be decided on their conference record.

The player with the weakest conference record will pick 1st.

Advertisement