Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike repair needed

• 14-07-2013 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Need to get a few bits sorted on the bike and wonder if anyone can recommend. Based in Ashbourne and travel into town. Was thinking Leo's on Dorset st. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

NDM over the northside, Cotters in Ballymount, RPM in Drogheda, JP Motorcycles in Pearse Street. All not far from Ashbourne or in city centre....Whats wrong with the bike?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    NDM over the northside, Cotters in Ballymount, RPM in Drogheda, JP Motorcycles in Pearse Street. All not far from Ashbourne or in city centre....Whats wrong with the bike?

Wonda-Boy, have you come across this crowd before? Straight across the street from JP's on Pearse street. http://themotorbikedoctor.com/
    I just spotted the sign while passing, and was wondering if anyone had popped in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks WB, was thinking LOR dorset as I had been there yonks ago. ITs a 00 Deauville, bit of a shake on the steering and running a bit rough.

SM came acorss this shop the other day by chance, seem to have a few bikes in. Be interested to see if the local couriers are using him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Nope never heard of the motorbike doctors TBH.....I have used and bought a bike from JP Motorcycles in Pearse Street and they are grand. RPM in Drogheda are very good, and Cotters do what they say on the tin even if they are a bunch of arrogant ****s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

You could also try Paddys Pitstop on Ossory Rd, just off North Strand. I know a few couriers drop into him for work and he will tell ya straight up no cr@p:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement