Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an outdoor venue (dis used barn/warehouse) for an edm event

Options
  • 14-07-2013 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just putting it out there to see if anyone knows of an outdoor venue like a disused barn or warehouse in Co.Kildare to host a EDM event! Preferably for free but a fee could be arranged. This is just a shot in the dark so let me know thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

Will you be charging entry to this EDM event?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 MickOLeary

are you planning on doing this above board and getting all the licenses or just holding an illegal rave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DJGarMur

Well we won't be selling alcohol at it as its BYOB and i will be looking for permission off the land/property owner therefore making it a private event as such and as for charging in for the event this is undecided as this depends on overhead costs (I.e payment for venue etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Maybe you should look for somewhere in America, considering It's an "edm" event.

Advertisement