Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hate Hot Weather and Video Gaming

Options
  • 14-07-2013 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

I am such an avid gamer but the hot weather has put me off playing my PS3 big time! I like nothing more than sitting playing BF3 while its getting dark and hammering down rain outside! Is this odd or is anyone the same out there? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,763 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I had a great time playing Assassin's Creed over the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,841 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Get out and enjoy the good weather while it's here! There'll be plenty of crappy, rainy days to fire up the ps3 before long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

o1s1n wrote: »
    Get out and enjoy the good weather while it's here! There'll be plenty of crappy, rainy days to fire up the ps3 before long.

I'm sunburnt enough :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Bought a small desk fan on Friday, I tired in a load of shops and there's been a rush on them.

Not been playing anything just sitting in front of the fan.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I was behind a desk recording an FG tournament yesterday for about 10 hours.

I had about 10 trips outside to grab as much sun as I could while people battered each other :)

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    Bought a small desk fan on Friday, I tired in a load of shops and they're been a rush on them.

Not been playing anything just sitting in front of the fan.

I got the last Fan in Maplin yesterday so I just gave BF3 a go with it blowing in my face, thats most I have played in over a week! I never thought of playing Far Cry 3 though, the heat might help with the game experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Bah, no one of you had as bad as i did last week. I actually quited a few times civ 5 and got up to go outside and play badminton with misses and our 2 dogs ( they were making sure we pick up shuttlecock asap or it will be destroyed in seconds! :p )
    The BBQ streak was awesome too. :D

All the other time during this hot weather I played in my office with just boxers on. Not the sexiest sight, but **** that. Its hot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

I have never seen the sun, what is it like?

mozattack wrote: »
    I have never seen the sun, what is it like?

xxgh.png

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I assume the fan on ps3 gets abit louder at hotter days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 The Talking Head

jaxdasher wrote: »
    I assume the fan on ps3 gets abit louder at hotter days?
    The PS3 also becomes a machine created by the devil to turn my bedroom into an oven. It's hot.

Advertisement