Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get lawnmower repaired in Dublin?

• 14-07-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have a petrol lawnmower. It starts after a bit of work but then is only started pretty weak and when it starts to cut it dies. I tried repairing it myself but it didn't do much and I'd like to send it to an expert now.

Where is a reliable, well-known place to get it repaired in Dublin that won't cost much?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

There is a place just after blakes cross on the way to lusk it is the first left off the road to lusk . Very good service and very reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭jake is right

The Garden Shop in Cabinteely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

juice1304 wrote: »
    There is a place just after blakes cross on the way to lusk it is the first left off the road to lusk . Very good service and very reasonably priced.

That's http://www.jplm.ie/ and they also have a shop in Malahide. They'd be my first choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 paddy27

That place sounds good. Is there anywhere on the southside?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jacob2

kcr lawnmowers in kimmage

• Advertisement
Advertisement