Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for ah for trolling

Options
  • 14-07-2013 4:50pm
    Site Banned Posts: 3

I have been banned from AH.for trolling. I do apologise as it seems like quote a vulgar post in hindsight. However thee was a previous ppster in another post on the same thread who posted something similarly bulgar about having sex with parents. They wrre not baned. I am only a new poster and have never even been lurking on boards that much before. So I do spologize again. I hope my ban can be lifted and I will thoroughly read the cjarter to ensure I understand this and I will confirm this to you. I hope we can reach an agrement. GBSV

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,693 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi GBSM,

Have you contacted the mod in question to discuss your ban? If not, please do so as per Step One of the DRP graph above.

Thanks,
    Penn

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

User has been sitebanned for a week for re-registering to bypass forum ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement