Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diceys Nightclub Dublin

Options
  • 14-07-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Myself and my friends are looking for somewhere to go out on Monday the 15th. We're all 18 and had planned to go to Diceys but some people say it's over 21s?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Rach54 wrote: »
    Myself and my friends are looking for somewhere to go out on Monday the 15th. We're all 18 and had planned to go to Diceys but some people say it's over 21s?

I think it's over 19's on Mondays, but if you ask on their fb page they'll give you a definite answer

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rach54

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    I think it's over 19's on Mondays, but if you ask on their fb page they'll give you a definite answer

I have but it was hours ago and I got no reply! But thanks! Do you know anywhere we could go on monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

A pub might be your best bet OP. Mulligans is a grand old spot for a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

Faith+1 wrote: »
    A pub might be your best bet OP. Mulligans is a grand old spot for a pint.

I wouldn't send a group of 18 year olds into Mulligans anyway.

Easiest thing to do is contact their event staff; usually have an @russellcourthotel.ie email address. They'll give you a straight answer. Other than that I think D2 might be 18s during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Or maybe pick up the phone and try to call someone that works for them!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

It's over 18's on a Monday.

cson wrote: »
    I wouldn't send a group of 18 year olds into Mulligans anyway.

Easiest thing to do is contact their event staff; usually have an @russellcourthotel.ie email address. They'll give you a straight answer. Other than that I think D2 might be 18s during the week.

Why?

Why?

Well the OP mentioned "Diceys Nightclub" so would lead one to believe they were aiming for a nightclub aka cheapish drink, late opening, charty music and generally a young crowd.

Well the OP mentioned "Diceys Nightclub" so would lead one to believe they were aiming for a nightclub aka cheapish drink, late opening, charty music and generally a young crowd.

True but if they're all over 21 at least they can have a few drinks out? I know a local pub ain't the OP's choice but it's better than nothing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

True but if they're all over 21 at least they can have a few drinks out? I know a local pub ain't the OP's choice but it's better than nothing?

It's just barely better than nothing considering what the OP was looking for. How many 18 year olds have you ever seen in Mulligans and how long did they stay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smiley_face400

Went last Monday and it was over 21s only. The Czech Inn in Temple Bar's not bad. Clubby down stairs and a nice pub area upstairs. No proper smoking area though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

Dicey's is always over 19s on a Monday but if you have college cards you should be okay. It's just a policy to keep LC people out. (Sorry if that's you! :P )

Coppers is over 19s too.

I THINK Alchemy is open on a Monday? And I'm pretty sure that's 18s

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smiley_face400

Dicey's is always over 19s on a Monday but if you have college cards you should be okay. It's just a policy to keep LC people out. (Sorry if that's you! :P )

Coppers is over 19s too.

I THINK Alchemy is open on a Monday? And I'm pretty sure that's 18s

They'll only accept passports and Garda IDs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭SparkySpitfire

They'll only accept passports and Garda IDs

Along with ID obviously.

Dicey's is always over 19s on a Monday but if you have college cards you should be okay.

Every week on the Facebook event page it says over 18's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rach54

Thanks everyone :) We got into Diceys no problem! Although we were some of the youngest it was still a good night!

Birneybau wrote: »
    :o

Sorry meant to say under 21! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

planning to go tonight are they still strict if you just turned 18? Do you have to be 19 and above?

5star02707 wrote: »
    planning to go tonight are they still strict if you just turned 18? Do you have to be 19 and above?

Monday is a student night there iirc, so probably over 18s.

• Advertisement
Advertisement