Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircon Diagnostic/Repair

Options
  • 14-07-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend someone to perform a diagnostic/regas on my car's aircon system in the Laois/Offaly area and what do they charge, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

bheart65 wrote: »
    Hi Guys and Gals,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend someone to perform a diagnostic/regas on my car's aircon system in the Laois/Offaly area and what do they charge, thanks.

Hey man Halfords in Portlaoise do it, not sure of price but they're usually Ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

You'd be better posting this in the motoring section.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭bheart65

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies. YbFocus, It's more serious than just a straightforward regas, the clutch on the compressor isn't engaging at all. I tried those cans of EZChill myself but the guage is actually reading high pressure, so I need to get a diagnostic on it, just thought someone might have personal experiences here on the Laois thread, wanted to save a few quid on the main dealer. I'll try the motors thread, thanks elvis.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Crap Ok sorry man, Best of luck on the hunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Strom

A little late and a bit away from Laois, but www.carairconditioning.ie, John Kenealy in Tallaght is really good, used him in the past and I will again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement