Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin gigs 1978 - 1980

Options
  • 14-07-2013 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Does anyone remember a gigs by the following bands; Boy Scoutz, The End, The Strougers, The Epidemix, The Frames,The Blades, The atrix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Does anyone remember a gigs by the following bands; Boy Scoutz, The End, The Strougers, The Epidemix, The Frames,The Blades, The atrix.

The Frames where formed in the 90s, I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 16 1999Barcelona

This is a different band the original Frames were around in the late 70's early 80's, they had a residency at the Magnet Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

The only ones I remember were The Atrix (saw them at the Baldoyle world record musical chairs attempt :)) and The Blades... The Blades I still have some live tapes from the early 80's (and have all their singles/albums etc.).

• Registered Users Posts: 4 gerryhickey

This is a different band the original Frames were around in the late 70's early 80's, they had a residency at the Magnet Bar.

A guy I work with was the guitarist in the frames . Read up on them . Well thought if by the sounds of things

• Registered Users Posts: 16 1999Barcelona

Has he any photo's of the band?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 gerryhickey

Has he any photo's of the band?

I'll ask him . Was only speaking to him bout them yesterday for a couple of hours . He was the guitarist with them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Lots of photos from that era here:
    https://irishrock.org/irodb/azfull.html

Advertisement