Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching price plans

Options
  • 14-07-2013 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking to switch onto Dual Value Reward plan and have tried ringing the number listed but just ended up lost in the menu. Can you offer any help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Dave,

The Dual Fuel (electricity and gas) Value Reward entitles the customer to a 4% discount off units used on each fuel, a further 4% discount off units used on each for paying by direct debit, and a further 2% off units used on each for registering online billing (eliminating paper bills).

At the moment, customers who sign up to this plan will be in a contract that expires 30th September 2014 (if they change supplier before this date, a €50 exit fee applies). If you would like to have this price-plan applied and you are agreeable to these terms, do send a private message with your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address as they appear on the bill, and either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth, and we will arrange a callback to you from Sales.

Further details here: https://www.electricireland.ie/switchchange/pricePlanDual.htm

All the best,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭davemeade1

Hi Dave,

The Dual Fuel (electricity and gas) Value Reward entitles the customer to a 4% discount off units used on each fuel, a further 4% discount off units used on each for paying by direct debit, and a further 2% off units used on each for registering online billing (eliminating paper bills).

At the moment, customers who sign up to this plan will be in a contract that expires 30th September 2014 (if they change supplier before this date, a €50 exit fee applies). If you would like to have this price-plan applied and you are agreeable to these terms, do send a private message with your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address as they appear on the bill, and either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth, and we will arrange a callback to you from Sales.

Further details here: https://www.electricireland.ie/switchchange/pricePlanDual.htm

All the best,
    Una
    Hey Una,

Many thanks, I have send a PM just now.

Thank you Una, 

I received a call this morning and have now been switched onto my new plan. Thank you all for your quick actions

Hi Dave,

You're more than welcome - thanks for the post! :)

Regards,
    Una

Sorry for pulling up my old post but I signed up this time last year for your Dual Fuel Value Reward plan and my contract is up at the end of the month. Do i keep this discounted rate automatically or do I need to ring to keep my discount?

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

No problem! The discounts do not remain on an account - you would need to contact Sales about having them applied again, if you wish. Their number is 1850 30 50 90 and they are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm Saturday.

Kind regards,
    Una

Hi Dave,

No problem! The discounts do not remain on an account - you would need to contact Sales about having them applied again, if you wish. Their number is 1850 30 50 90 and they are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm Saturday.

Kind regards,
    Una
    That's great Una, thanks a million again :)

Advertisement