Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist that takes med cards in sligo

Options
  • 14-07-2013 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hey guys
    need to find a good dentist (im terrified of them) in sligo town who thats medical cards...if you have any recomondarions please pm me
    Thanks T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

Tegan wrote: »
    hey guys
    need to find a good dentist (im terrified of them) in sligo town who thats medical cards...if you have any recomondarions please pm me
    Thanks T

Hi T
    I was in the same situation as you about 6 months ago - phobia of dentists due to a past bad experience, so hadn't seen a dentist for 16 years:(

long story short - ended up going to Markievich House - got seen by Dr Lopez, a Spanish dentist who I cannot say enough good things about.

suffice to say that 6 months on and many visits later I am a changed man:)

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

I have a good dentist up beside Sligo General Hospital and they would probably take them. Dont be afraid of the dentists cause they are pretty sound basically! :D

Advertisement