Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 16 Fixtures **Monday - Thursday **

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

adrian522 wrote: »
    Raoul, Did you turn off your xbox before exiting?

The score didnt register anyway, I've gone on auto if you want to play the CPU.

Ah ffs! I turned it off as soon as the game was over.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Raoul wrote: »
    Ah ffs! I turned it off as soon as the game was over.

Try not to injure anyone if you replay it

Try not to injure anyone if you replay it

Ah... that's a disaster. Never even thought of that. What if you change your roster depth chart? And I will just try and win the game and run down the clock as much as possible

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ah... that's a disaster. Never even thought of that. What if you change your roster depth chart? And I will just try and win the game and run down the clock as much as possible
    I'm not near my xbox now so if you want to play fire ahead.

if not I can adjust my depth chart later on

Replayed it, no injuries!! And I waited until I was sure the score counted. 17-10. Romo played very well.

• Advertisement

Replayed it, no injuries!! And I waited until I was sure the score counted. 17-10. Romo played very well.
    Nice one. My CPU team did better than I did...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Would you be free now?

Sorry just seen this! Are you around late tonight? If not ill go AP

Sorry heli :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Carroller wrote: »

Tis alright, with my loss to the Colts i'm out :eek:

Nice one. My CPU team did better than I did...

I took it very easy, lots of running and tried to play the clock the whole way through. I was just worried about injuring Romo or Megatron and having to restart again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I took it very easy, lots of running and tried to play the clock the whole way through. I was just worried about injuring Romo or Megatron and having to restart again.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

conspiracy alert!

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

conspiracy alert!

Presume you read that I had already won the game against Adrian and you are joking. :)

Presume you read that I had already won the game against Adrian and you are joking. :)

Perhaps :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭davetherave

Carroller wrote: »

Yeah no problem, 2230,2300?

Yeah perfect

Can we go just after 11?