Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble at Drumanagh (again)

Options
  • 14-07-2013 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭

Chopper and ambulance down there now. Anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

It's believed a lady tried to drive off the cliffs, was dragged out by campers who where camping on the area.

But ya know rush! There was also rumoured stabbings and people falling off the Martello etc

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,825 ✭✭✭✭briany

I heard the same thing and also that the same lady has tried it before by driving off Skerries harbour. Just what I heard and am in no way saying it as fact though.

Don't need that whole area getting a suicide reputation on top of the tragic accidental death that happened there in 2008. A man walked himself into the tide on Loughshinny beach after killing his <mod snip> wife some 20 - 30 years ago. Very very sad. Anyway, that woman is lucky to be alive and maybe she can get the help she needs and won't try anything like this again.

Edit : My apologies for the defamatory reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Lets hope the young lady, a mother, in question gets the support she requires.

Unfortunately its becoming way to common for events lie this to happen. Well done to the campers and emergency crews who came to her assistance.

Advertisement