Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Qualifiers Rounds 3 and 4

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

THFC wrote: »
    Agree with your point re tiredness, but money for most people would pay an equal, if not bigger factor, toll roads are the killer.

I've gotten tickets in Super Value once before and they were central enough, much better than the tickets to be got on the day. The tickets will have the section and seat number on them so you can just ask the shop attendant what section they're in. Tickets on the day will be in either the Davin, or the corner sections. As for getting them in Dublin, will they have them in shops up there?? Would assume they were only distributed to the counties involved.

Yeah, I agree with the point that money can be a factor too. Just saying though that people who are well able to afford may not do so cos it's a lot of miles to put up over two days.

I rang the GAA ticket line there and they dont have great tickets left for either the lower hogan or lower cusack. Think I will buy my tickets now as I dont want to be behind the goal. I could wait and hope for the Davin to fill up and then get upper tier tickets but not so sure that will happen. I'd imagine a lot will travel tomorrow without tickets though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Yeah, I agree with the point that money can be a factor too. Just saying though that people who are well able to afford may not do so cos it's a lot of miles to put up over two days.

I rang the GAA ticket line there and they dont have great tickets left for either the lower hogan or lower cusack. Think I will buy my tickets now as I dont want to be behind the goal. I could wait and hope for the Davin to fill up and then get upper tier tickets but not so sure that will happen. I'd imagine a lot will travel tomorrow without tickets though.
    If uppers do open tomorrow you can easily just walk up there with your lower tier ticket anyway, stewards don't normally ask for tickets but if they do just tell them there's a big tall fcuker blocking your view and you can see loads of spares up there :pac: works a charm! If he does ask though yeh could even tell him the truth, but one or two stewards can be very anal about the whole thing.

If uppers do open tomorrow you can easily just walk up there with your lower tier ticket anyway, stewards don't normally ask for tickets but if they do just tell them there's a big tall fcuker blocking your view and you can see loads of spares up there :pac: works a charm! If he does ask though yeh could even tell him the truth, but one or two stewards can be very anal about the whole thing.

Dont think they will open. The GAA ticket rep scared me though saying it was close to them opening the Davin that they were down to sections 327 in the Hogan & 310 in the Cusack. I tried tickets.ie a few minutes later and got tickets for section 329 (a section I like :-) ). I'd say we will see the Davin being opened though.

For the rows, is row A closest to the pitch? Or furthest back from the pitch? I can never remember that.

Thats true about them opening the upper actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Dont think they will open. The GAA ticket rep scared me though saying it was close to them opening the Davin that they were down to sections 327 in the Hogan & 310 in the Cusack. I tried tickets.ie a few minutes later and got tickets for section 329 (a section I like :-) ). I'd say we will see the Davin being opened though.

For the rows, is row A closest to the pitch? Or furthest back from the pitch? I can never remember that.

Thats true about them opening the upper actually.
    A is the first row, back to Z obviously enough, then AA, BB, CC, etc. Best seats in lower tiers imo go from ~T - ~NN.

A is the first row, back to Z obviously enough, then AA, BB, CC, etc. Best seats in lower tiers imo go from ~T - ~NN.

Yeah, thats what I thought. Think I got row W.....

Advertisement