Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny harriers

Options
  • 15-07-2013 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

H everybody, just wondering what nighty the harriers meet and what time of year do they start taking new people. I also wanted to know how intense the training is. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

hughesie97 wrote: »
    H everybody, just wondering what nighty the harriers meet and what time of year do they start taking new people. I also wanted to know how intense the training is. Thanks :)

Probably best getting this moved to the main athletics forum, but your best bet would be to PM village runner as he is a KCH member for further info.

Alternatively you could come to the better side ;) and try Gowran who also train in Scanlon Park. Friendly atmosphere and new members welcome all year round. Drop me a PM if interested and I can give you some more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 hughesie97

blockic wrote: »
    Probably best getting this moved to the main athletics forum, but your best bet would be to PM village runner as he is a KCH member for further info.

Alternatively you could come to the better side ;) and try Gowran who also train in Scanlon Park. Friendly atmosphere and new members welcome all year round. Drop me a PM if interested and I can give you some more details.

Thanks il try talking to village runner and get back to you about Gowran if needs be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭village runner

hughesie97 wrote: »
    Thanks il try talking to village runner and get back to you about Gowran if needs be :)

Is poaching prospective members allowed ? Lol. PM me away and iwillbe answer your queries

Advertisement