Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term let in Cork

Options
  • 15-07-2013 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have a friend who is coming from abroad for a couple of weeks. I was wondering if there is anywhere available where he could rent a house/apartment short term.

Thanks
    Barr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

the flats/apartments down by UCC. I have never been in one or known anyone who has but im sure somewhere here has. Good try see if a hostel would give you a room too for a while Sheilas maybe..Or the ones in Greens

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If it's between now and September, all the UCC undergraduate accommodation (Dean's Hall etc) is let short-term over the summer. Might be pricey though.

Alternatively, check on daft under 'lettings' and specify 'no minimum lease'. Might bring something up.

Advertisement