Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner

• 15-07-2013 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Hey,

So I'm considering getting a cleaner for my parents as they are busy with work. It would be every 2 weeks as they tip away at it most days and weekends. Just want to lessen the load on them in the evenings really.

Its a 3 bed semi detached house about 1 mile from town, just cleaning, no ironing or washing needs to be done.

Has anyone here got recommendations of people or prices?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

ulinbac wrote: »
    Hey,

So I'm considering getting a cleaner for my parents as they are busy with work. It would be every 2 weeks as they tip away at it most days and weekends. Just want to lessen the load on them in the evenings really.

Its a 3 bed semi detached house about 1 mile from town, just cleaning, no ironing or washing needs to be done.

Has anyone here got recommendations of people or prices?

Thanks in advance

https://www.facebook.com/neatfreak.ie

Based in Clare and contact details on the Facebook page.
    <mobile number snipped>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Please don't post people's mobile phone numbers on a public forum, PM the OP with the number instead - Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Please don't post people's mobile phone numbers on a public forum, PM the OP with the number instead - Thanks.

Number is from the public facebook page as a contact number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

What someone puts on their own Facebook page is their responsibility.

We have received complaints from people in the past who didn't appreciate their mobile phone number being posted on Boards so we have a policy of asking people to PM mobile numbers instead of posting them in a thread.

Advertisement