Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop Robbery

Options
  • 15-07-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All

Just wanted to make other tattoo studios in the Dublin area aware that my boyfriend's shop was broken into last night up on Whitefriar Place, all tattoo gear was stolen, other expensive items like camera, PC etc. wasn't touched so someone targeting tattoo gear specifically.

Also if you can keep an eye out for anyone trying to flog you tattoo gear. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

Just heard about this. So terrible and so strange that camera not taken...Very weird. Hope the equipment turns up. Its not cheap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AlisonHell

Apparently they were in and out within 4-5 minutes. The gardai took 25 mins to the scene so the 3 of them got away.
    Hopefully we find out who did this but if any of you know of any tattooists to spread the word please.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

The people I know are already aware because I saw it posted on Facebook. Thats how I found out.

Its scary. If they did it that quick they probably snooped before and saw where all the equipment was kept. F*ckers:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

This is something I've been hearing of happening more and more recently. :(
    I know there's probably little chance, but hope you guys get your equipment back!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Don't know if its any help but I seen tattoo equipment for sale on gumtree posted up today.
    Never seen it on it before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭beeroclock

Sorry to hear that, hope the scum are caught and your boyfriends kit recovered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Don't know if its any help but I seen tattoo equipment for sale on gumtree posted up today.
    Never seen it on it before.

Maybe send a link to the studio on Facebook, just in case it's theirs?

Advertisement