Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Galaxy S3

Options
  • 15-07-2013 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭

My beloved S3 was nicked from an internet cafe in Templebar on Friday afternoon. Didn't see who it was and no camera in the place. I stupidly didn't have it insured and I'd rooted it the day before (so no Prey or other find my phone apps installed!), it was switched off by the time I realised it was gone. I certainly won't be making that mistake again!

In any case, I have the IMEI number, if I contact my network can I get it blacklisted indefinitely or will it only be blacklisted on the Three network? I have contacted them but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'd like to make sure the b*stard who swiped it can't do anything with it, but I'm guessing there's no way to permanently blacklist it from ever being unlocked?

Advertisement