Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointe Boise Nursing Home

Options
  • 15-07-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I live in Pointe Boise apartments salthill,the nursing home beside has been closed for the last couple of months, does anyone know who owns it now?
    The alarm inside has been going off for a few days now and it's killing me softly at night.
    There's no box thing on the outside with a number to dial, tried Winters but they've nothing to do with it, and the guards couldn't do much either.
    Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What developer calls their flat complex 'right now'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

try 'hiqa' and try find out who is paying the esb bill,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭emptybladder

pudgeydev wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I live in Pointe Boise apartments salthill,the nursing home beside has been closed for the last couple of months, does anyone know who owns it now?
    The alarm inside has been going off for a few days now and it's killing me softly at night.
    There's no box thing on the outside with a number to dial, tried Winters but they've nothing to do with it, and the guards couldn't do much either.
    Any help is appreciated!

Ring St Mary's Nursing Home on St Mary's Road ... it's where Pointe Boise moved to.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

The building is owned by Burkeway under Tierwood development name and I think the nursing home lease expired last summer although it had already been closed for a while.
    http://www.burkeway.ie/page-7175.html
    http://www.burkeway.ie/3page-37962.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭pudgeydev

Thanks all, got through to Burkeway, they said they'd send someone to get it sorted. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Those alarms need to be deactivated completely. They have battery backups that kick in without power so even if they go in and turn the whole thing off it'll just keep going off because of the battery.

Advertisement