Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unzip tool from Control Panel

Options
  • 15-07-2013 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to upload zip file to your server (Minimus shared hosting) and then unzip it on the server? I know some hosting support it and it's more effective than uploading few hundreds files for wordpress/joomla installation? Where I can find that?

Comments

zom wrote: »
    Is there any way to upload zip file to your server (Minimus shared hosting) and then unzip it on the server? I know some hosting support it and it's more effective than uploading few hundreds files for wordpress/joomla installation? Where I can find that?
    Hi there,

This isn't possible on our shared plans I'm afraid. It may be overkill however you can do this with our Cloud VM's.

Please find details on these plans here: https://cloudstore.blacknight.com/hosting/fixed-cloud-hosting.html

If there's anything else you need just let me know.

Thanks,
    Niamh.

Advertisement