Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T80si - Power

Options
  • 15-07-2013 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭

Hello ppl,

Just hoping someone can advise me on something, I have the Triton T80si and for some reason lately its insanely powerful, to the point that its hard to shower with it.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Chong wrote: »
    Hello ppl,

Just hoping someone can advise me on something, I have the Triton T80si and for some reason lately its insanely powerful, to the point that its hard to shower with it.

Any ideas?

Electric showers in summer have warmer water coming into therm, and so the user turns the temp down. Turning the temp down simply increases the flow rate. So electric showers will have better flow rates in summer then winter, but usually more noticeable on tank attic fed showers and even more so in very hot weather.

Advertisement