Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Margaret Ryan Auctioneers

• 15-07-2013 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Do you have any opinions about margaret ryan auctioneers?

Rgds,
    ourhobbies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

She seems to be on a bit of a break at the moment.
    Certainly she never moved into her new offices on cecil St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Are you buying or selling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

After I received an unexpected text message from her at 11:20pm on a Sunday night I was not overly impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ourhobbies

I'm looking around for one but have not heard much opinions about her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Would have come across her about 2002/2003, she doesn't currently have an active website that I could find

Previous poster said she wasn't in her office so for those reasons, if I was selling a house, I wouldn't personally use

Seemed perfectly nice at the time, old school, if you know what I mean, seem to remember she dealt with a lot more rural properties & sites than city

Can't really recommend one, except to say that one auctioneer has shifted a few properties in my area over the last few years, fairly quickly too, don't know the person, never met them but will pm you the details if you like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 ourhobbies

One of my worries about the house is that she is not registered to provide property services (www.psr.ie).

Advertisement