Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Apartment in Limerick

• 15-07-2013 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey there, sorry for creating a new thread but I'm looking for a 1/2 bedroom apartment in Limerick close to Clare st art college and somewhere that isn't above 525 a month. I'm finding it difficult to find a place as I don't know the areas that well, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.:(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

lock mills apartments in corbally would be ideal for you and pretty nice too.10 minutes of a walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 3 period73

gambithh wrote: »
    lock mills apartments in corbally would be ideal for you and pretty nice too.10 minutes of a walk away

Cheers thanks for that, ill have a look, was in Limerick today and most of the accommodation ive seen so far is not great at all. The steeples, windmill apts (i think thats what their called), flats in some run down Georgian houses, Im a bit deflated by the whole thing really. Ive being looking for the past few weeks and the letting agencies are showing flats/apartments that look really run down and messy, rubbish just left from previous tenants and battered furniture.
    I walked around corbally today, student accommodation by the leisure centre, liked that area a lot but the apartment i looked at non student, was in a bit of a run down state, im getting a bit disheartened and fed up at this stage.

Advertisement