Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIT Accounting yr2?

Options
  • 15-07-2013 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Anyone on here going into year 2 in september?
    Just finished the accounting technician course and will be going into the 2nd year of the degree course in september, just seeing if any future classmates are on here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 melodyc

Hi! I'll be transferring to AIT for my degree in Accounting year 3 for the September 2014 intake. I guess I'll be seeing you there! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

melodyc wrote: »
    Hi! I'll be transferring to AIT for my degree in Accounting year 3 for the September 2014 intake. I guess I'll be seeing you there! :)

Looks like it :D we're a good bunch. Where are you now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 melodyc

I'm from Malaysia. Finishing my diploma soon. Can't wait to start in AIT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭wesf

melodyc wrote: »
    I'm from Malaysia. Finishing my diploma soon. Can't wait to start in AIT.

Oh yes we were told we'd be getting some malaysian students in 3rd year! We have a facebook group for the class, if you are on facebook I can add you if you'd like, you could get to know the class before you get here

Advertisement