Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Fantasy Football League.

• 15-07-2013 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Hi,

After an enjoyable competition last year, I've been asked to run it again for this season.

Entry fee is €20 and there will be prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd, highest weekly score of the season and a monthly prize too.

If interested please drop me a PM for detail. Over 100 entered last year so there is money to be made!

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

I thought this would be a bit of craic for the upcoming season.
    The league will start the first weekend f the PL Season.

Code to join this league: 28864-9101

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Do I not auto join from being in it last season?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Do I not auto join from being in it last season?

I made this about 5 minutes ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

used to be if whoever created the league setup their profile for the new season and re-created the league, all the people who were in it the year before will automatically be re-entered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

sweet. ill joining again, I finished 27th I think last year. I was topping the league for 7 weeks early on and then it all went down-hill :( - but it wont happen this time :)]

hopefully a big number enter again the more winnings the better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Threads Merged.

There is a forum dedicated to fantasy sports and it can be found here.

I thought this would be a bit of craic for the upcoming season.
    The league will start the first weekend f the PL Season.

Code to join this league: 28864-9101

set up a different thread as people will be confused thinking this is the code for this actual thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

It would make a lot more sense to just renew the league from last season, no need to create a new one.

madma wrote: »
    set up a different thread as people will be confused thinking this is the code for this actual thread

No more fantasy threads in the soccer forum. One is enough when there's a dedicated forum for such a topic.

Mars Bar wrote: »
    No more fantasy threads in the soccer forum. One is enough when there's a dedicated forum for such a topic.

agreed. I was pointing out to that chap that his post is causing confusion

• Advertisement

madma wrote: »
    agreed. I was pointing out to that chap that his post is causing confusion

That's coz of the merge of the threads. Nothing he can do about it!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    That's coz of the merge of the threads. Nothing he can do about it!

ah, I see.

anyways too much of this fantasy footy talk its way too early ill be back next month :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,905 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just get whoever made last year's to renew the league, no point setting up a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

It is a lot trickier this year to pick a good squad as last season there was a lot of reasonably priced midfielders which allowed for a very strong 3-5-2. I will be spending a maximum of 4.5 on defenders and keepers at the start of this season. Bony will be the surprise package this season at 8.0!

The cheapest combination of keepers that rotate well with eachother is Julian Speroni and Allan McGregor.

Premier League jersey of the winner's choice available. Code: 16356-5484 - There are too many professionals in the boards paid league:D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭jamesozzie

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Just get whoever made last year's to renew the league, no point setting up a new one.

Good idea, I will renew it now! If there are any problems just let me know. Thanks Xavi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I logged into my account last year and I'm already in Boards.ie's league. Is there anyway to check that's the right one, or get a Mod to set up the correct one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Is this the thread for Fantasy football chat aswell?

If so, does anyone know if there's anywhere you can see the week by week scoring charts for players from 2012/13. The fantasy site gives their total scores under history, not the week by week. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Synode wrote: »
    Is this the thread for Fantasy football chat aswell?

If so, does anyone know if there's anywhere you can see the week by week scoring charts for players from 2012/13. The fantasy site gives their total scores under history, not the week by week. Cheers

There is a forum dedicated to fantasy games here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1535

Advertisement