Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen bag contents really really really needed.

Options
  • 15-07-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi all my friend is the kindest women i the world.she was doing charity work and let her bag in her car.anyway it was stolen.it happened on the street where sunshine house /st George's church is,on Saturday afternoon.
    It was a black dunnes handbag and what ever about the credit cards and jewellery she really needs her false teeth back.they where in the bag.they are of no use at all.
    It's hoped that the bag was thrown away .her husband and her searches yesterday in the area but no luck.that said shes in her 60s as is her husband and not really able to jump over walls.if anyone sees a bag can you just double check.pm me if you have any questions .
    On another note what a sad sad day that a pensioner doing charity work has her teeth take. Makes the term " they would take the eye out if your head " seem real.
    Thanks all,Cathy

Advertisement