Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscape gardener?

Options
  • 15-07-2013 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anybody got any recommendations for someone to come in and add a bit of spruce and splash to my garden (remove some stuff, lay down a patio, add a few plant areas and maybe some lawn furniture). I used a guy back in 09 but he appears to have left the business now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭blindsider

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 41 raehogan

I'm also looking for a recommendation - did you find someone in the end who you'd be happy to use again?

raehogan wrote: »
    I'm also looking for a recommendation - did you find someone in the end who you'd be happy to use again?

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Also interested!

Done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

I highly recommend Trevor <SNIP>. He's reliable, talented and a very hard worker .. Also a perfectionist , I have used him for about the last 5 years and recommended him to a few neighbours who were also very happy with him .

Please don't post personal contact info. PM is the best option.

Leahyl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,007 ✭✭✭opus

Interested in finding out as well for some work in the Autumn...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

I highly recommend Trevor <SNIP>. He's reliable, talented and a very hard worker .. Also a perfectionist , I have used him for about the last 5 years and recommended him to a few neighbours who were also very happy with him .

Please don't post personal contact info. PM is the best option.

Leahyl
    [/QUOTE. Sorry didn't realise , I have a number, if anyone wants it please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 35 romuse

Hi,
    a new house we have a back garden that would like paved partly with some landscaping done .+ a shed....have a design in mind ..what will be the cost..can discuss the details over the phone...thanks

Advertisement