Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having problems with boards tonight??

Options
  • 15-07-2013 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Am I alone in experiencing silly difficulties? Every time I post I get a message saying it's a duplicate one...and if I thank a post the screen scrolls to the bottom of the page.

On laptop using Chrome...same as most of the time I access the site.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Seems alright on the iPad anyway.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Could be your mouse-pad acting up, thinking you've double clicked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Accessing boards using Windows 8, FF22.0, and cable with no probs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I was getting random errors when posting and editing

I believe it was 'invalid post Id specified'

IPhone 4S
    Safari

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Howdy folks,

If you're having issues/weirdness with Boards can you please start threads in Site Development detailing your issues. There is a diagnostics page which also has information we would find useful such as your Browser & OS details.

Thanks,

Danny

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement