Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montrose Branch Email details

Options
  • 15-07-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭

I need an email address for someone in the Montrose branch in Stillorgan please.

I sent them a letter to close my account several weeks ago, no action to date. Your phone banking, 365online email or general help email addresses cannot help with anything nor can I call the branch because of the time difference in NZ and the cost.

Can someone there provide me with an email address for the branch so I can get in touch and figure out why they haven't actioned my letter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Cookie_Monster,

Thanks for posting.

We do not have email addresses for Bank of branches.

If you call Banking 365 on 00 353 1 4044000 a representative will send an internal note to the branch, asking them to check on your account closure and contact you directly.

Banking 365 representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday top Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and holidays.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

nobody in the branch can be contacted by email?

Hi,

Unfortunately not, we do not have email addresses for branch staff however Banking 365 can send an internal note to the branch and ask for you to be contacted.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Hi,

Unfortunately not, we do not have email addresses for branch staff however Banking 365 can send an internal note to the branch and ask for you to be contacted.

Thanks

Billy
    Imagine my utter shock today when I got an email from branch staff there (finally sorting out the issue). I'd appreciate it if you would at least not lie when answering questions here as staff clearly DO have email addresses.

Hi cookie_monster, 

Apologies if the structure of my sentence led you to misunderstand my reply. 

Although branch staff do have individual email addresses, we would not have access to them. 

Glad to hear your query is being resolved. 

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
Advertisement