Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal of SM monitoring transfers next season??? POLL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

MrMac84 wrote: »
    If I'm even going too consider turning it off ill need too see exactly who voted for which option NOT just numbers. Numbers could be anyone poppin in and voting and leaving.

A poll is a poll to be honest. If more people want it removed, well then is it not right to satisfy the majority vote? Can you check who voted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

pepper180 wrote: »
    A poll is a poll to be honest. If more people want it removed, well then is it not right to satisfy the majority vote? Can you check who voted?

I mean unless I can see who voted for which option not just numbers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I have to agree to be honest.

Unless we can see who's voting... This pole is pointless.

And can it be checked who voted?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

i voted remove it,so thats 1.

but if i could id change my vote.

• Advertisement

There is no point even voting lads, The outcome is inevitable. MrMac84 (The game world leader) doesn't want it, therefore it won't be happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

If we turn it off and a team does multiple deals with another that are one sided how do we cobat that?i have no ability too remove manager, the SMFA won't help us and the mods on boards surely won't close their boards accounts and even if they do their soccermanager account will be still be active

Fair enough, I suppose we all have to play by the same system and live by its unfair rulings when others don't get their own way.
    As you say, even if we spot some dodgy dealings, without it there is not much we can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

When setting up a poll on here you have a choice between public and private,

The sackings poll was public, and so you can see who voted what,

I am on my phone and it shows up different, but I'm sure this one is a private one and so all you can see is numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I set up the poll, anyone know if I can edit it to make it public???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

There is no point even voting lads, The outcome is inevitable. MrMac84 (The game world leader) doesn't want it, therefore it won't be happening.

He played for the bloody thing, it should be his choice

• Advertisement

Yeah I agree that it should be up to Mac in the end, the whole idea of the poll was just to bring the gameworld consensus on the issue to his attention, obviously end decision rests with Mac and rightly so..

Sorry thought this was obvious!!!!, poll was never TO BE THE DECIDING FACTOR!!!!

EXACTLY my point!!! He payed for it so he decides! :confused:

all hail mac,please lead us oh god king.

ah i would of tried to fight for it,but the game would be destroyed due to friends helping friends etc.

I believe it live and let live in this game. We've lasted a whole season this way so meh, I spoil my vote!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

If ye revert too my FIRST post on the matter I said I "think" I'm against changing it.

If theres a landslide victory in a PUBLIC vote too change it ill change it asap no problem.

At the moment my opinion is not too change it and I just gave my reasons as too why I don't think it will work.my vote means no more or no less then anyone else's on this matter or any other. It's like when we decided how too give out jobs etc all of yer input is welcome at the end of the day it's not my game world it's the 80 of ours...
    I actually voted an all for no.i wasn't saying " no I'm the boss" etc... Not how I roll ha ha...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I wonder what percentage of transfers have actually been reversed? I can't help but feel that although some people are rightly miffed, it's more a case of 3 or 4 high profile transfers being blocks while dozens and dozens go through without any hassle...

I wonder what percentage of transfers have actually been reversed? I can't help but feel that although some people are rightly miffed, it's more a case of 3 or 4 high profile transfers being blocks while dozens and dozens go through without any hassle...

I don't think of it in terms of percentages.....

I put myself in say Malaga's shoes and had a fantastic deal including modric pulled from under me, that would have been a great deal and could have SERIOUSLY impacted on the clubs season!

Only reason I'm looking at it from their point of view is because long term, chances are (especially you with Bale) this COULD happen to you!!!!!!!!

Again, stating....... I'm going to be royally pissed I'd this happens to me. I DO have a plan for landing a big name next season (possibly season after) and if it gets reversed I will not be a happy camper

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I don't think of it in terms of percentages.....

I put myself in say Malaga's shoes and had a fantastic deal including modric pulled from under me, that would have been a great deal and could have SERIOUSLY impacted on the clubs season!

Only reason I'm looking at it from their point of view is because long term, chances are (especially you with Bale) this COULD happen to you!!!!!!!!

Again, stating....... I'm going to be royally pissed I'd this happens to me. I DO have a plan for landing a big name next season (possibly season after) and if it gets reversed I will not be a happy camper

dont go bringing modric into this :rolleyes:, he's happy at Porto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

As is Rod at Real Madrid :pac:

Sorry dude, he is just a good example is all!!!!!

You know the point I'm making though ;)

• Advertisement

i am now minus 1m,and lost 6 accepted youth transfers. my two deals with chelsea have been reversed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

i am now minus 1m,and lost 6 accepted youth transfers. my two deals with chelsea have been reversed.

How have you lost 6 accepted youth transfers? This is a nightmare for you.

How have you lost 6 accepted youth transfers? This is a nightmare for you.

yeah because due to the smfa im minus money and the deals collapsed.

Are you serious??? This is getting outrages now!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

That really sucks, it's because of it continuously happening that I voted to have SMFA monitoring turned off

Anyone who thinks the game world will suffer if monitoring is turned off should look at what's going on right now, with it turned on! I'm sure it might catch some cheaters behind the scenes that we don't know about it, but from what we can see it's doing far more harm than good

Should we close this thread and make a new one with a public poll, to keep track of accountability?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Daemos wrote: »
    Should we close this thread and make a new one with a public poll, to keep track of accountability?

yeah, that's what should be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Daemos wrote: »
    That really sucks, it's because of it continuously happening that I voted to have SMFA monitoring turned off

Anyone who thinks the game world will suffer if monitoring is turned off should look at what's going on right now, with it turned on! I'm sure it might catch some cheaters behind the scenes that we don't know about it, but from what we can see it's doing far more harm than good

it isnt the monitoring that is getting these deals canceled, it appears to be they are reported and SMFA agree with the reason for reporting ... if the people complaining are correct when they say that they can see the deal was reported

it isnt the monitoring that is getting these deals canceled, it appears to be they are reported and SMFA agree with the reason for reporting ... if the people complaining are correct when they say that they can see the deal was reported

are you sure it's them being reported that's doing it?

I don't understand you after the ellipsis

anyway if someone wants to spend 3x value on lichsteiner, fúck it, let him or whoever spend what they want, we should turn it off for a season at least

Is the monitoring not the report to SM, if they are different things then this poll is pointless...

I assumed the monitoring was thr facility to contact SM regards an 'illegal' transfer

• Advertisement

Is the monitoring not the report to SM, if they are different things then this poll is pointless...

I assumed the monitoring was thr facility to contact SM regards an 'illegal' transfer

monitoring is this bitch >>> the Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS)

it's getting the blame & people reporting are getting the benefit of the doubt, by most, for the time being - afaik
    this is confusing with all the deals getting overturned and peoples thoughts on them

Advertisement