Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removal of SM monitoring transfers next season??? POLL

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

more spin, never trust a politician. :rolleyes:

Politicians wouldnt admit they are wrong;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Just after voting and I think it should be turned off. I have been blocked from doing transfers with Schalke and I don't see the reason for it as both managers are happy with the deal

If when it is turned off that managers start taking advantage of it then I think they should be kicked out as there are enough people looking to join and most people on here seem reasonable(well most of the time anyway);)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

This vote is useless as it is not transparent.

As stated previously it needs to be a public poll whenever we are voting on these things to ensure that it is just gameworld managers votes being counted.

This vote is useless as it is not transparent.

As stated previously it needs to be a public poll whenever we are voting on these things to ensure that it is just gameworld managers votes being counted.

True, surely that can be changed by a mod

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I'm not sure if you can change it now to be honest,

Just for people who set the polls up in future, make sure it is a public poll.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I don't think it can be changed at this point. Would be a bit **** of you thought you were voting anonymously only for someone to change it and see what you voted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Just after voting and I think it should be turned off. I have been blocked from doing transfers with Schalke and I don't see the reason for it as both managers are happy with the deal

If when it is turned off that managers start taking advantage of it then I think they should be kicked out as there are enough people looking to join and most people on here seem reasonable(well most of the time anyway);)

How will we enforce kicking them off tho?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    How will we enforce kicking them off tho?

I think most people, including myself, thought that you, as game world owner, had the power to kick/remove managers

I think most people, including myself, thought that you, as game world owner, had the power to kick/remove managers

No I cannot..be handy but I can't

No I cannot..be handy but I can't

As PPPP said I thought you might have been able to kick them out but if not that's fair enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Another question about this......

If it were turned off, would it allow us to send whoever we want out on loan? Ive 2 87 rated and 1 86 I want to send out on loan but cant...

Whatever about transfers but we should be able to send whoever we want out on loan, its a bit stuipd really.....

Edit

And yes, before someone says it, yes it could beopen to abuse... I understand that but its holding other teams that could use these players back!

Hello

Nope won't affect loans!

Hello

Nope won't affect loans!

Ah crap! Whatever about anything else......

Not being able to loan out highly rated potential is just wrong... Why the chairmen are blocking these is just stupid and holding the game back :mad:

spinner-ani48.gif

Ah crap! Whatever about anything else......

Not being able to loan out highly rated potential is just wrong... Why the chairmen are blocking these is just stupid and holding the game back :mad:

spinner-ani48.gif

Why are you posting the image at the bottom of each post?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

not sure if this was posted already:

"Transfer Blocked
    The SMFA will block any transfer that they deem unusual or dubious. Their decision is aided by our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) and is not personal or a judgement on you. The deal could have been blocked for a variety of reasons such as not being fair, too heavily weighted towards one club or issues with one or more of the managers accounts. If you feel the deal is fair and there are no issues with your account then the problem may be with the other managers account which the SMFA cannot discuss.
    The ATMS 'learns' over time about managers and how fairly they are playing the game. Managers that continually break the rules will find it harder and harder to deal with other managers and more and more of their transfers will be blocked.
    If the SMFA have blocked you from conducting transfers with another manager, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to look elsewhere to conduct your transfers.
    "

I assume when people keep trying the same deals over and over it is detrimental to how the ATMS views their 'transfer rep'

Why are you posting the image at the bottom of each post?

I dont know what it is!!!!!!!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    not sure if this was posted already:

"Transfer Blocked
    The SMFA will block any transfer that they deem unusual or dubious. Their decision is aided by our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) and is not personal or a judgement on you. The deal could have been blocked for a variety of reasons such as not being fair, too heavily weighted towards one club or issues with one or more of the managers accounts. If you feel the deal is fair and there are no issues with your account then the problem may be with the other managers account which the SMFA cannot discuss.
    The ATMS 'learns' over time about managers and how fairly they are playing the game. Managers that continually break the rules will find it harder and harder to deal with other managers and more and more of their transfers will be blocked.
    If the SMFA have blocked you from conducting transfers with another manager, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to look elsewhere to conduct your transfers.
    "

I assume when people keep trying the same deals over and over it is detrimental to how the ATMS views their 'transfer rep'

Been telling people this. Their is a host of reasons too block transfers not just someone reporting it!!

Advertisement