Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom ---why not offer better deals

Options
  • 16-07-2013 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭

I went online to check out the new offer from Eircom where they give you 6 months for €30 and then 45 afterthat...when i further checked this out by giving location and landline it was going to cost me €40 per month for the first 6 months and im currently getting it with my provider at a good deal for €38 per month and no contract and more free add ons so how can you's waffle on.on your website about how great a deal it is when its clearly not and thats suppose to be your special offer, you must think we are very stupid people to believe this nonsense
    With Eircom you get very little its seems for your money and its really pretty poor and disappointing to be honest and they are many other offering alot better out there...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kincaid wrote: »
    I went online to check out the new offer from Eircom where they give you 6 months for €30 and then 45 afterthat...when i further checked this out by giving location and landline it was going to cost me €40 per month for the first 6 months and im currently getting it with my provider at a good deal for €38 per month and no contract and more free add ons so how can you's waffle on.on your website about how great a deal it is when its clearly not and thats suppose to be your special offer, you must think we are very stupid people to believe this nonsense
    With Eircom you get very little its seems for your money and its really pretty poor and disappointing to be honest and they are many other offering alot better out there...
    Hi kincaid

I'm unable to do anything about pricing from here however I'll certainly pass your feedback to operations.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭kincaid

looked not that bad at €30 if not abit misleading for 6 months and spent time putting in my details etc and then  came back at €40 for my area...i know you cant do nothing but very disappointing and a waste of my time... Sky and others offers a much better deal and you get what you see, nothing hidden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kincaid wrote: »
    looked not that bad at €30 if not abit misleading for 6 months and spent time putting in my details etc and then  came back at €40 for my area...i know you cant do nothing but very disappointing and a waste of my time... Sky and others offers a much better deal and you get what you see, nothing hidden
    Ok
    kincaid

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Al

Advertisement