Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want call back from eircom -accounts(bills) urgently.

Options
  • 16-07-2013 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I am so angry. I was ex customer of eircom. I gave enough notice to stop my service.
    Eircom has still debited my account,

I rang eircom. I had to tell same story 30 times to 30 different agent, Every each one transferring me to somebody else. I am sick of this.

Eircom trying to make me to say "I dont want that money back " but NO. I will not say that. I will get that refund which eircom charge me extra.

Acc No: <snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

newbie13 wrote: »
    I am so angry. I was ex customer of eircom. I gave enough notice to stop my service.
    Eircom has still debited my account,

I rang eircom. I had to tell same story 30 times to 30 different agent, Every each one transferring me to somebody else. I am sick of this.

Eircom trying to make me to say "I dont want that money back " but NO. I will not say that. I will get that refund which eircom charge me extra.

Acc No: <snip>
    Hi newbie13

I have sent you a private message in relation to you thread.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭newbie13

The problem hasn`t been resolved yet!

I rang up the Complaint Line,spoke with someone about 10 minutes. She has to hang up to phone. Agent said : I will call you back BUT no body yet.

The problem hasn`t been resolved yet!

I rang up the Complaint Line,spoke with someone about 10 minutes. She has to hang up to phone. Agent said : I will call you back BUT no body yet.
    Hi newbie13

Thank you for taking my call on this.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭newbie13

Hi newbie13

Thank you for taking my call on this.

Al

I will update the result in 2-3 weeks.

I will update the result in 2-3 weeks.

Ok newbie13