Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

trading in galaxy s2

• 16-07-2013 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Hey I'm looking to move from meteor payg to meteor bill pay with the HTC one. Will I get a discount by trading in my galaxy s2 or should I just sell privately?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Meteor do not do trade ins afaik...

I know CPW do trade ins and according to their website you will get €80 for it.

Depending on what condition it is in is a major factor. If it was looked after works properly, etc, etc. SIM free / Unlocked make the most.

Adverts.ie is showing prices between €120-200, so somewhere in between is what it is worth.

If you have ALL the original items that came with it and the Box with receipt you stand to make the most.

Good luck

Advertisement