Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dungeons and Dragons group Cork

• 16-07-2013 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've seen some threads about possible D&D groups in cork but they're all pretty old so I'd thought I'd see if anyone is still interested.
    I'm a 17 year old from Cork who has never played before but seeing as I have summer holidays I have alot of time to learn.
    Any information on the dragon slaying activities of the people of cork would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There's a group called the Cork Action League that meets regularly that probably has the information you're looking for. They meet every second Wednesday in the Franciscan Well at 7pm, they'll be there tomorrow with an RPG or two. They also meet somewhere (can't remember where, sorry) every second Monday for less RPG-related gaming. They have a Facebook page with all the info I'm told, so give them a look, they can probably sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Aaronogrady

kikioregan wrote: »
    I've seen some threads about possible D&D groups in cork but they're all pretty old so I'd thought I'd see if anyone is still interested.
    I'm a 17 year old from Cork who has never played before but seeing as I have summer holidays I have alot of time to learn.
    Any information on the dragon slaying activities of the people of cork would be appreciated

Hey man I'm 17 as well and looking for a game. I'm pretty new at this so I would need some starting help. If you have already found a game do you think there is room for one more?

Advertisement