Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadford hill street ballinteer

Options
  • 16-07-2013 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi Lads

Would you know the area? is it safe place? I saw it's near a community school, is a lot of kids running around there? also I saw a workshop like chopping wood around as well, is it noise?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Hi Lads

Would you know the area? is it safe place? I saw it's near a community school, is a lot of kids running around there? also I saw a workshop like chopping wood around as well, is it noise?

Thanks very much

My family home is a nearby estate (not on the broadford side), and it's a nice enough area; and quiet for the most part. That said, I've not been home in a few years (as I now live in the UK), and my knowledge of Broadford estate is limited to visiting friends as a teenager but I don't ever recall it being particularly notable in terms of noise or general disruption. That said, it's a fairly large estate all told.

Obviously, mornings & afternoons around the area immediately around B.C.S.,St. Attractas primary school, & Scoil Naithi (sp) gael-scoil is going to be busy with comings & goings. You also have a bus terminus beside BCS too for the 48A and a couple of other buses (unless they've since moved?), and on the other side of the road to B.C.S. there are GAA & Soccer pitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 futurecompass

thanks Lemming.

What you mean is it's quite nice area to live in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

thanks Lemming.

What you mean is it's quite nice area to live in?

Yes.

Advertisement