Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security code by mobile

Options
  • 16-07-2013 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have quite big problem to get the security code by mobile. I activated my mobile phone yesterday, but I can not get any security code to my mobile. I am sure I entered correct mobile phone number but now I have some concerns that I have made a mistake. I can not check my full phone number, I can see just 4 last digits when I log to 365online. How can I check what is wrong? I have to make some urgent international payment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi kris7908,

Thanks for posting.

When a customer is not receiving security codes to their mobile, after they have activated it for the service, we ask them to check the following:
    • Ensure your mailbox is not full.
    • Power the phone off and then on again.
    • If you are abroad ensure you have roaming enabled.
    • If the mobile is with a foreign provider, ensure they will forward text messages sent from us to your hand set.
    • Click to activate the payee details and enter any random seven digit number, repeat this three times to have our system generate another code.

If none of the above works a representative in Banking365 can check the full mobile number for you. You can contact them by calling 0818 365 365/ 00353 1 4044000 and select the * key on your phone to go through to a representative. Alternatively, you could submit a Secure Inbox query when logged on. They do aim to reply as soon as possible but depending on volumes have a turn around time of three working days.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement