Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Specnaz Soldiers !!!

• 16-07-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Polish clan "Specnaz Soldiers" - we are searching for people for the joint online game.

In expectation of the PS4 premiere we are searching for people willing to play in:

Resistance 3

Battlefield 3

GTA IV

the last of us & others

We are inviting on our clan forum/side . we want to organize a few teams for joint playing in the evening. The majority from us is playing with itself from 2007 - we are searching for people which the same as we value the pleasant atmosphere inside the clan (we treat as the family ourselves), as well as they like to play, to drink the beer and to have a word on HS during the game.

Minimum of the requirement: 21 finished years. (you aren't 21 years old doesn't harm for normals mentally we are making exceptions:))

I am greeting

"Specnaz Soldiers" ( www.specnaz-clan.com ) szukamy ludzi do wspólnej gry online.

W oczekiwaniu na premierę PS4 szukamy ludzi chętnych pograć w:

Resistance 3

Battlefield 3

GTA IV

the last of us

Zapraszamy na nasze forum/stronę klanową ( PORTAL ) .Chcemy zorganizować kilka ekip do wspólnego grania wieczorami. Większość z nas gra ze sobą od 2007 roku - szukamy ludzi którzy tak jak my cenią przyjemną atmosferę wewnątrz klanu (traktujemy się jak rodzina), oraz lubią pograć, wypić piwko i pogadać na HSach w czasie gry.

Minimum wymogu: ukończone 21 lat. ( nie masz 21 lat nie szkodzi dla normalnych umysłowo robimy wyjątki :) )

Pozdrawiam !!!

Advertisement