Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Person - urgent announcement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

From NARGC Facebook Page:
    MISSING PERSON BERNARD CROFTON

We have sadly learned this morning that Bernard's body was found in the Wicklow mountains bringing the countrywide search for him to an end. The family wishes to express its heartfelt gratitude to the thousands of people who responded to the search including his friends and work colleagues in Aviva and members of the NARGC, FISSTA, Countryside Alliance Ireland, Cycling Ireland and all of the many others who are too numerous to mention.

May he rest in peace.

Des Crofton, National Director

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

RIP.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

A tragic end. I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say our thoughts are with his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement