Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 405 & aero helmet for sale

Options
  • 16-07-2013 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi

Purchased a new watch that I can swim with so selling the old one.

Garmin 405
    Heart rate Monitor
    Wall charger
    Ant Plus usb key

Watch is good for running - can also be used for cycling. No use if you want a start to finish watch for triathlons (it is water resistant but not water proof so you cant swim with it). Battery lasts about 5-6 hours I reckon. Ideal for running and you can program intervals, sessions etc into it.

€100

Also have a LAS aero helmet - never been crashed and only worn in races. Some cheap speed for €50.

PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Mr Tango wrote: »
    Hi

Purchased a new watch that I can swim with so selling the old one.

Garmin 405
    Heart rate Monitor
    Wall charger
    Ant Plus usb key

Watch is good for running - can also be used for cycling. No use if you want a start to finish watch for triathlons (it is water resistant but not water proof so you cant swim with it). Battery lasts about 5-6 hours I reckon. Ideal for running and you can program intervals, sessions etc into it.

€100

Also have a LAS aero helmet - never been crashed and only worn in races. Some cheap speed for €50.

PM me if interested.

LAS helmets are nice, had one before. Comfy, robust with a nice long tail.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭shanye

Is your watch still available and if it is have you any photos thanks,

Advertisement