Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit Card

• 16-07-2013 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My wallet was stolen along with my debit card on May 25th. I reported it stolen and requested a replacement the following day.

Since then, I have called three times, roughly every two weeks and am told that the card should have arrived and that they will put through another order.

The address on the account is correct and has been checked with the agent each time.

I have now been without a debit card for roughly six weeks, it's absolutely ludicrous at this stage.

Can somebody please contact me by PM and follow this up for me as I can't see the point in calling again for the fourth time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi OrphansRFunny,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're sorry to hear the replacement of your card has not gone as smoothly as it should. As I'm sure you have been advised on each call you have made, it should be received within 5-6 working days and certainly not as long as six weeks.

Unfortunately, we do not have account access here so would not be in a position to follow this up for you. At this stage we would suggest contacting the branch and requesting to speak to the Customer Service Manager to have this looked into. If they are not available to take your call a representative would be more than happy to arrange a return call for you.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement