Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How picky are banks about giving small loans?

Options
  • 16-07-2013 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi, I'm due to start an internship in Brussels in October, and I'm really going to need a loan of around 1.5 - 2 grand to set myself up for it. I'm afraid that the bank will tell me to f off as I'll be going to another country to do a low paying internship and also because of the fact that I've been unemployed for large chunks of the last year.

So basically I'm interested to see if anyone applied for smallish loans in recent years, particularly people who aren't in long term employment, and how receptive the banks were?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

I'd been working full time for about 6 months and got a loan of €4k without any hassle at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bjkhattak

Hi plz could u tell me which bank i want loan for my education and employed for last six month full time thnx urgent answer pl

Advertisement