Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

the_pod wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but I wasn't sure if this deserved a separate thread:

Having used Nespresso in a previous job I didn't like the idea of being locked into using pods so I've just ordered this bean to cup machine
    http://fr.camelcamelcamel.com/Saeco-RI9752-Machine-Espresso-Automatique/product/B001GMAGXW
    Obviously its a bit more expensive but according to camelcamelcamel its about as cheap as it's ever bean ;-)
    With tax and delivery it works out just under €217

There's also a slightly cheaper option which is also at it's lowest price
    http://fr.camelcamelcamel.com/Saeco-HD8743-Machine-Espresso-Automatique/product/B00403ZDPU

Both are way cheaper than retail or Amazon UK and also cheaper than Amazon Germany, Italy or Spain.

Hope that's useful to someone

I got X-Small a month and a half ago for 179 euros from Amazon.de :)

Makes a great cup of coffee.

Great little yoke, 9752 was just a bit too big for our kitchen tbh and theres only 2 of us.

Tis nice just being able to go someplace and buy beans rather than be tied into Nespresso or Senseo pads.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Rhene31 wrote: »
    Not to far from Newbridge, did they have more machines? And is it the t40 you got? They didn't have them in Naas but they have the Cadbury chocolate, costa Americans and latte now. If it is the t40 for €65 I have definitely over paid for mine:/

They had two machines left after I got mine. It was the T40 I got for €65 great value and it came with a £25 voucher for extra pods which was decent.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Any one seen the T40 in tesco lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

I'm looking for one also,,tried 2 tesco's in Limerick to no avail:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I was in Tesco in Carrick-On-Shannon and they have a stand dedicated to Tassimo, but the T40 machine is now €159.99 :(

Btw, the discs are down to around €4 now too, so stock up whilst you can :D

2013-09-08194337.jpg

(Sorry for the blurry pic)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Was just about that Tesco had 20% Off t disks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

MrsD007 wrote: »

You can get it delivered directly free

MrsD007 wrote: »

Oh thanks a mil. I've just ordered one!!!

tantipie wrote: »
    Oh thanks a mil. I've just ordered one!!!

Welcome to the family :D

• Advertisement

Now available in Curry's for €59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Does anyone know how the coffee compares to the Dolce Gusto machine ?

Hyzepher wrote: »
    Now available in Curry's for €59.99

Not the same model, but it'll do the same job! :P

Tassimo TAS2002GB for €59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Can I just say I'm well impressed with these Tassimo machines. Got one a couple of weeks ago and it makes really nice coffee. I've tried the Latté which is nice but contains 8% of your recommended fat intake so you would need to go easy on them. Some users aren't mad about the creamer taste but I don't find it bad at all.
    The Costa Americano is very nice IMO but my favourite brew is the Kenco Colombian.
    I've bulk ordered most of the t-discs from Amazon.
    Was never a huge coffee drinker but now I have one most days.

null_zps33bee9e6.jpg

gebbel wrote: »
    Can I just say I'm well impressed with these Tassimo machines. Got one a couple of weeks ago and it makes really nice coffee. I've tried the Latté which is nice but contains 8% of your recommended fat intake so you would need to go easy on them. Some users aren't mad about the creamer taste but I don't find it bad at all.
    The Costa Americano is very nice IMO but my favourite brew is the Kenco Colombian.
    I've bulk ordered most of the t-discs from Amazon.
    Was never a huge coffee drinker but now I have one most days.

Kenco Colombian huh, must pick up a pack from Tesco to give it a try! :cool:

DaLad wrote: »
    Not the same model, but it'll do the same job! :P

Tassimo TAS2002GB for €59.99

I just noticed them today but assumed it was the T40. Good value anyway

Lads is that registering/referring thing still going on?? as I'm neither :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Can someone please explain to me why this post isn't marked as expired as the original post bargain ended on the 31st of August?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

The tassimo t20 is €169.99 is tesco and only €60 in currys thats a great deal bought one today, good machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Can someone please explain to me why this post isn't marked as expired as the original post bargain ended on the 31st of August?

...because Tesco have 20% off coffee pods right now, and Currys have the machines for €60.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

They have the T40 in Currys for 69.97 was just in there and they have them marked as clearance, this was in liffey valley

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭breeno

Does anybody know the main difference between the t20 and t40?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gavin1980

Hey Breeno,

This link kind of made my decision for me, your actually just paying for more bels and whistles there doesn't appear to be any difference in what the machines do

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/tassimo-brewers-what-s-big-diference-t20-t46-t55-t65-1270094/

G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭b318isp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

Saw this on HUKD.

Use code DISCOUNT10 for £10 off. If you place a £25 order and use the code you still get free delivery despite only spending £15.

I just placed 2 orders and the code worked both times. Works out at about €3 each for the Latte/Cappuccino packs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

podge3 wrote: »
    Saw this on HUKD.

Use code DISCOUNT10 for £10 off. If you place a £25 order and use the code you still get free delivery despite only spending £15.

I just placed 2 orders and the code worked both times. Works out at about €3 each for the Latte/Cappuccino packs.

Just put in two orders for a selection of chocolates and Latte. Close to £60 without the discount. About £32 with. Should keep me going for a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Ta very much podge3 for this, have just used to buy more coffee :) Btw, does anyone else find the Tassimo website a pain in the rear end to use? It really doesn't like my address and constantly queries it and kicks me back to the start of an order process because of the query. Grr! However I have persevered and after x attempts got through to the end.

ncur wrote: »
    Ta very much podge3 for this, have just used to buy more coffee :) Btw, does anyone else find the Tassimo website a pain in the rear end to use? It really doesn't like my address and constantly queries it and kicks me back to the start of an order process because of the query. Grr! However I have perservered and after x attempts got through to the end.

same problem. even when i correct it it still asks me to check again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

ncur wrote: »
    Btw, does anyone else find the Tassimo website a pain in the rear end to use? It really doesn't like my address and constantly queries it and kicks me back to the start of an order process because of the query.
    Same with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Is it actually rejecting your address or just asking you to confirm before continuing?

Advertisement