Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

It doesn't reject it but it says something like cannot confirm address in a pop up box, then you must select one of two options, again not 100% of the wording but option one is something like yes, I'm sure my address is correct, please continue, option two is no, edit address. I always click the first option (pretty certain address is correctly inputted!) and then it brings me back to start of the order process. Sometimes it brings me to step 2 from step 3, or step 3 from step 4 if it hasn't popped up on previous steps. Eventually I got through the process without it querying my address. Took many attempts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Glenn220390

When I ordered it said the same thing about the address, I ordered last Monday and they arrived today, got £20 off for registering the tassimo machine cost me £8.50 in total for 7 packets

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Anyone who ordered on Sunday get any update yet?..

No, no email beyond order received one Sunday, checked account, still says order being processed. Pretty sure cost of order has been taken from bank account though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

No update yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

Both my orders are now "being packed".

podge3 wrote: »
    Both my orders are now "being packed".

Ditto

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Mine too. They must have been reading this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Mine arrived today..seems they don't update the status until it's actually delivered!!!

tantipie wrote: »
    Mine arrived today..seems they don't update the status until it's actually delivered!!!

When did your order it?

• Advertisement

godtabh wrote: »
    When did your order it?

the 17th!!!

Just got dispatch email from Tassimo, order should be with me within 5 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 edison

https://tassimocostapromo.co.uk
    Another tassimo t4 offer today, £50 this time, but still a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

edison wrote: »
    https://tassimocostapromo.co.uk
    Another tassimo t4 offer today, £50 this time, but still a good price.

Anyone get this new offer to work. When I try with ParcelMotel says it has to be a mainland UK address :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

Terms and Conditions
    GENERAL
    1. This promotion is open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 years and older only.
    2. The delivery address must be to a UK mainland address, (excludes ROI, CI or BFPO addresses). For those with BFPOs, please ensure delivery to UK mainland address.

Terms and Conditions
    GENERAL
    1. This promotion is open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 years and older only.
    2. The delivery address must be to a UK mainland address, (excludes ROI, CI or BFPO addresses). For those with BFPOs, please ensure delivery to UK mainland address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Roger00 wrote: »
    Terms and Conditions
    GENERAL

Why do companies hate Ireland so much? Most offers are either restricted to the UK or mainland Europe. Those that do deliver from Europe seemingly need a solid gold delivery van which bumps up the cost of delivery to near the cost of the product itself. (I know this is an island, making deliveries a bit dearer but you don't need to battle dragons and sea monsters to get here)

This £10 discount promotion is on again exclusively through Tassimo facebook page, Free shipping over £35 and input DISCOUNT10 (all caps, won't work otherwise), I just used it again and works.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=622358347816137&set=a.335414676510507.91019.134424733276170&type=1&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I never actually got my refer a friend gift.

I should have gotten 3 of them, 2 packs of carte norie cappuccinos with stencils and a set of tassimo glasses, ordered back in July. Never got them

So rang Tassimo ROI helpline today and they're sending me out €15 worth of vouchers to be used in Tesco or wherever instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Sold my T4 this week as the coffee is got to be up there with the worst coffee I have ever had in my life as it just tastes and smells so bad.

Coffee is post to smell nice this doesn't its smell like it brunt to me and it also tastes it to.

All my family would be coffee drinkers and everyone of them hated the coffee from it as they all said the same as me

The Costa coffee does not even taste like Costa coffee LoL

I also have a nespresso at home and its 1000% better then the T4 as with the nespresso the coffee tastes and smells epic.

• Advertisement

DaLad wrote: »
    I never actually got my refer a friend gift.

I should have gotten 3 of them, 2 packs of carte norie cappuccinos with stencils and a set of tassimo glasses, ordered back in July. Never got them

So rang Tassimo ROI helpline today and they're sending me out €15 worth of vouchers to be used in Tesco or wherever instead.

Thanks DaLad, I never received mine either, gona phone them too :D

Roger00 wrote: »
    Thanks DaLad, I never received mine either, gona phone them too :D

Phone number is 1800 600 858 best of luck :)

Sold my T4 this week as the coffee is got to be up there with the worst coffee I have ever had in my life as it just tastes and smells so bad.

Coffee is post to smell nice this doesn't its smell like it brunt to me and it also tastes it to.

All my family would be coffee drinkers and everyone of them hated the coffee from it as they all said the same as me

The Costa coffee does not even taste like Costa coffee LoL

I also have a nespresso at home and its 1000% better then the T4 as with the nespresso the coffee tastes and smells epic.

I guess everyone has their own opinion but I definitely wouldn't say it's that bad! I don't even think it's bad at all. I quite like the coffee from it, the costa especially. If you smell the actual coffee afterwards it smells alright, the used grounds however, never smell nice from any coffee machine.

Saying that however, it's never going to be as nice as real fresh brew. It's mainly just for convenience and a hell of a lot better than instant coffee.

A decent bag of coffee beans, a grinder and a cafetiere is all you need for real good coffee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Pod coffee is such a rip off. Buy a bean to cup machine. I spent €800-900 on a siemens bean to cup machine( it was one of the first bean to cup machine on the market and that why it was so expensive). But 7 years later, the machine has made nearly 10,000 coffee(yes 10,000) and I buy decent segafredo coffee for €11,50 a kg.

hfallada wrote: »
    Pod coffee is such a rip off. Buy a bean to cup machine. I spent €800-900 on a siemens bean to cup machine( it was one of the first bean to cup machine on the market and that why it was so expensive). But 7 years later, the machine has made nearly 10,000 coffee(yes 10,000) and I buy decent segafredo coffee for €11,50 a kg.

Bean to cup machines are awesome but it isn't THAT expensive. 16 quality mugs of coffee for €4.50. I'm happy with that but I do like making my own coffee too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I think the Costa Americano pods are excellent. Latte, cappuccino etc not great - Carte Noir ones better. Depending on what you buy it needn't be over expensive either. The Costa Americano pods were available for a while for approximately 28c each from Amazon; you'll need two espresso shots realistically from a bean to cup to make the same amount of coffee, costing more.
    hfallada wrote: »
    buy decent segafredo coffee for €11,50 a kg.

Where you getting it for that price?! Seems really cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Does anyone know how the coffee compares to the Dolce Gusto machines ?

Hey guys, the Cadburys t-discs are just €3.80 on Tassimo's site right now, stock up while you can, althought I prefer Suchard myself :)

Cadbury's T-Discs

my kids love the Milka ones

• Advertisement

tantipie wrote: »
    my kids love the Milka ones

I like the packaging of the Milka ones lol.

But taste wise I prefer Suchard and they're definitely the best value at 50% the cost per disc! :D

Advertisement