Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Only seeing this now, has the deal finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I see the T20 is reduced in Tesco Ireland. Think it's now €89 or €99. Same one on the Tassimo UK site is £99

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I see the T20 is reduced in Tesco Ireland. Think it's now €89 or €99. Same one on the Tassimo UK site is £99

Argos have it for €72.99

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

cgc5483 wrote: »
    Argos have it for €72.99

€58.49 today - http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=423%2F8861

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭BobMc

super price for that, I've one for over a year now, just bought one as a backup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

T40 back on offer from Tassimo, this time £45.

https://www.costatassimo.co.uk/

T40 back on offer from Tassimo, this time £45.

https://www.costatassimo.co.uk/

They closed it off after the first offer/deal.
    2. The delivery address must be to a UK mainland address, (excludes ROI, CI or BFPO addresses). For those with BFPOs, please ensure delivery to UK mainland address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Checkargos.com account suspended with their web hosting company

Checkargos.com account suspended with their web hosting company

That has just happened in the last few minutes, was fine when I posted!

I have a reservation until COB today on one of these in Queens Old Castle branch, Cork. Won't make it. PM if anyone wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

I'd like to also know where you buy the Segafredo. I recently bought a Lavazza Crema e Aroma from Amazon UK for around 14 Euro/kg, which with the right grind, makes a delicious espresso.

hfallada wrote: »
    Pod coffee is such a rip off. Buy a bean to cup machine. I spent €800-900 on a siemens bean to cup machine( it was one of the first bean to cup machine on the market and that why it was so expensive). But 7 years later, the machine has made nearly 10,000 coffee(yes 10,000) and I buy decent segafredo coffee for €11,50 a kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

I'd like to also know where you buy the Segafredo. I recently bought a Lavazza Crema e Aroma from Amazon UK for around 14 Euro/kg, which with the right grind, makes a delicious espresso.

I get coffee beans from a place up North - www.discountcoffee.ie great prices and fast delivery

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Its marked as expired but the TASSIMO10 still works. It gets you £10 off orders. Just ordered some there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

godtabh wrote: »
    Its marked as expired but the TASSIMO10 still works. It gets you £10 off orders. Just ordered some there

"TASSIMO fans, like and share this special one day ONLY offer with friends and family!

Visit www.costatassimo.co.uk and enter the code TASSIMO45."

Tassimo T4 for £45

DaLad wrote: »
    "TASSIMO fans, like and share this special one day ONLY offer with friends and family!

Visit www.costatassimo.co.uk and enter the code TASSIMO45."

Tassimo T4 for £45

Mainland UK only though.

Advertisement