Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

godtabh wrote: »
    Just got my DPD delivery email/text. Should be with parcel motel by 10:30. Might get it today/tomorrow

Same. Might see it in PM tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Just got my DPD delivery email/text. Should be with parcel motel by 10:30. Might get it today/tomorrow

Same here. I'd say it'll be the morning or late tonight.
    Pity I will have to wait until I order some discs.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Got DPD text this morning also, hopefully will be delivered by PM soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Shown as signed for by PM which should mean I see it in my locker tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Mine is awaiting me in my PM locker! Will pick it up later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Mine is awaiting me in my PM locker! Will pick it up later.

Thanks Padraig, I was hoping it fits into the locker as mik_da_man had measured it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Just picked up mine now from Parcel Motel. Cheers Op! :D

imag15361iao2s.jpgimag1537thqmy.jpgimag15389sq71.jpgimag1539eppsq.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

any disks in it?

Anyone know where you might pick some up in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭darkside71

any disks in it?

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you won't pick up any in any bricks or mortar store in Dublin, Tesco were the last people to supply them but stopped stocking them at least two years ago(if not more)

If you didn't mind taking a drive you could get them up in Sainsburys in Newry. Otherwise probably better to get them off Amazon or off Tassimo store. You can use the serial number of the machine to get £20 credit from what I hear.

The Latte's are excellent.. either of the Carte Noire's are good. Actually I think the latte's beat most of the other machine type's around and there's no cleaning up. Machine's very reliable as well, have mine since 2009 and never an issue with it.

• Advertisement

darkside71 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you won't pick up any in any bricks or mortar store in Dublin, Tesco were the last people to supply them but stopped stocking them at least two years ago(if not more)

If you didn't mind taking a drive you could get them up in Sainsburys in Newry. Otherwise probably better to get them off Amazon or off Tassimo store. You can use the serial number of the machine to get £20 credit from what I hear.

The Latte's are excellent.. either of the Carte Noire's are good. Actually I think the latte's beat most of the other machine type's around and there's no cleaning up. Machine's very reliable as well, have mine since 2009 and never an issue with it.

What brand of latte do you buy and from where?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Woo hoo!

HprMDeD6

Edit: pic no worky!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭darkside71

What brand of latte do you buy and from where?

Nearly always from Amazon now, had a few issue with the Tassimo store from time to time, late deliveries mostly. Only problem with Amazon is that they don't stock all the different types.:(

Normally buy two of 5 X 8 packs to get free delivery on Amazon. Nearly always purchase Carte Noire Latte Macchiato, but this is down to own personal choice really and depends on how sweet you like latte's.. The Caramel version is a little too sweet for my liking. There is another called jacobs latte macchiato less sweet, but never tried.

Suggest maybe you get the discovery bundle from the tassimo store at £28, it includes a few different types to try, that way your not stuck with a a couple of packets you might not like or there's a good site in the US called singleservercoffeeforums or something like that, they have good reviews for the most part. MIght help you in making up your mind. But just remember some of the products they review are for the north American market only and you are not going to see them in Europe. :(

any disks in it?

nope just waiting on my amazon order to arrive on monday or tuesday :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hef1bZvNbPw
    this might be handy for someone to try ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

Mine arrived today also via PM, although I haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Anyone know what the "referral" scheme that the lads over on HDUK are on about? I think you get a free gift or something if you refer someone?

podge3 wrote: »

Anyone know what the "referral" scheme that the lads over on HDUK are on about? I think you get a free gift or something if you refer someone?

More introductory credit from Tassimo I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

podge3 wrote: »

The same like podge i will get mine tomorrow like if you wont you can refer me will give you my details if you wont i think we get a gift or something no idea

Do we need to establish a referral chain? :D

Maybe LoL as i am looking for some to refer me ;)

• Advertisement

Maybe LoL as i am looking for some to refer me ;)

I'll refer some one if some one refers me

I'll refer some one if some one refers me

How does this work?
    I'll be picking mine up tomorrow afternoon if it's any help.

No idea!

I'll be picking mine up in the morning

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

iggy wrote: »

Lol - Just logged in to post that!
    Grabbing one tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Oh wonderful, on the Tassimo UK site you can order for free delivery to Ireland (ROI) if you go over 35£, no need for parcelmotel on disc orders. Sure billing is in £ but delivery is to ROI.

I wonder how many machines there were via parcelmotel.

Thanks to Podge for referring me i will be reg my T4 later so if anyone wonts me to refer them send me a PM here as i be happy to do it

Yea so for just over £15 by using the credit and free delivery I'm getting
    Im getting 3xcosta Cappuccino, 2x Costa Latte, 2xCosta Americano and 1xCadburys Hot Chocolate.
    Not bad

Edit- I have registered so if somebody that hasn't registered already PM me your email that u will be registering with and I will refer them

Just picked mine up now, will register using a referral when I get home.

• Advertisement

What do you get for referring people?

Advertisement