Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

godtabh wrote: »
    What do you get for referring people?

Good question. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

Not sure what good the referral is... but I trust BA to steer me right!

I just registered under a referral from iggy above.

Anybody want me to refer them? PM me your email address.

I'm just registering now, somebody want to PM an email address for a referral.

psicic, PM sent. Cheers.

Ah, the referral gift I received is a £40 discount code for a T20 machine
    That means you can get the T20 black for the exclusive price of £79.99.

If anyone wants this code... :D

I've just checked.... I got a choice of two free glasses or a coffee stencil. Wooo!

Better than nothing (and better than getting a voucher for a new coffee machine 'as a reward' when you're registering one you just bought! Sorry Kenny)

Seems like the referrals probably aren't really worth it. I take it you got the £20 coupon as well Kenny?

• Advertisement

psicic wrote: »
    I've just checked.... I got a choice of two free glasses or a coffee stencil. Wooo!

Better than nothing (and better than getting a voucher for a new coffee machine 'as a reward' when you're registering one you just bought! Sorry Kenny)

Seems like the referrals probably aren't really worth it. I take it you got the £20 coupon as well Kenny?

The standard registration £20, yes.

Just spotted this though...

sKh9BGZ.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

The standard registration £20, yes.

Just spotted this though...

sKh9BGZ.png

What is the link to this offer on the site ?

I'm 99% certain that's the one I used... but I can't find it again on the site!

Edit: Actually... maybe I used the other one... bugger. Apologies... I could have sworn the one I used mentioned £40 to share... but... now I can only find the one that talks about free glasses etc..

What is the link to this offer on the site ?

It's on the front page when you log in.

I used the other sign-up referral from too..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Haha this is awesome, I love the size of it. It fits perfectly into space on my desk. I'd actually consider leaving it there permanently! :D

2013-07-20195133.jpg

• Advertisement

Anyone want to swap referrals? I'll refer you if you refer me :P (If that works)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

psicic wrote: »

I got an option of 2 free glasses and something else but also option of £20 credit. It said something like a 56 day wait on the glasses but your £20 credit would be emailed straight away. I chose that and received another code. So ordered another £35 load of coffee that cost me £15 delivered.
    Was that option not there for you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

DaLad wrote: »
    Anyone want to swap referrals? I'll refer you if you refer me :P (If that works)

I haven't referred any yet? Will you be my friend?

godtabh wrote: »
    I haven't referred any yet? Will you be my friend?

Lol sure thing :P

Btw I'm talking about this "Reward a friend" thing:
    Rewardafriend.jpg

Not this "Refer a friend" thing:

bull.jpg

Is that what we're all talking about in here? :confused:

iggy wrote: »
    I got an option of 2 free glasses and something else but also option of £20 credit. It said something like a 56 day wait on the glasses but your £20 credit would be emailed straight away. I chose that and received another code. So ordered another £35 load of coffee that cost me £15 delivered.
    Was that option not there for you?

Nope - I double and triple checked just in case that option came up if I waited to redeem... unfortunately not. I did read online that the £20 under that option only comes up sometimes.

The glasses are good enough from my perspective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Those who are ordering coffee now, are you using a Rep. of Ireland address or sticking with parcel motel? I'm assuming it's ok to use Ireland when it gives Ireland as an option? I wondered if it meant NI but when you put in parcel motel it changes it to united kingdom!

Quackles wrote: »
    Those who are ordering coffee now, are you using a Rep. of Ireland address or sticking with parcel motel? I'm assuming it's ok to use Ireland when it gives Ireland as an option? I wondered if it meant NI but when you put in parcel motel it changes it to united kingdom!

Pretty certain it means Republic of Ireland as in the Terms & Conditions for delivery it mentions Republic of Ireland numerous times and even gives a Rep. of Ireland helpline 1800 no.

Yeah, I'm going to use my Rep. of Ireland address when I order these on Monday. What are people going for?
    I'm going for a good mix of stuff just to try them out for the first time :D

COFFEES:

Costa Americano 16 pack x 4

Kenco Pure Colombian 16 pack x 1

LATTES:

Carte Noire latte Macchiato Caramel 8 pack x 1

HOT CHOCOLATES:

Cadburys Hot Chocolate 8 pack x 1

Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 pack x 1

Milka Hot Chocolate 8 pack x 1

=
    80 Coffees
    8 Caramel Lattes
    32 Hot Chocolates

DaLad wrote: »
    Pretty certain it means Republic of Ireland as in the Terms & Conditions for delivery it mentions Republic of Ireland numerous times and even gives a Rep. of Ireland helpline 1800 no.

Yeah, I'm going to use my Rep. of Ireland address when I order these on Monday. What are people going for?
    I'm going for a good mix of stuff just to try them out for the first time :D

COFFEES:

Costa Americano 16 pack x 4

Kenco Pure Colombian 16 pack x 1

LATTES:

Carte Noire latte Macchiato Caramel 8 pack x 1

HOT CHOCOLATES:

Cadburys Hot Chocolate 8 pack x 1

Suchard Hot Chocolate 16 pack x 1

Milka Hot Chocolate 8 pack x 1

=
    80 Coffees
    8 Caramel Lattes
    32 Hot Chocolates

Thanks! I ordered to Rep. address so yay!

I went for all fluffy coffees, hot chocolate, lattes, cappuchinos, hot chocolate and that lemongrass chai latte just to try something different. So excited, it sucks having my new toy on the counter and no way to play with it! Going to run down to Asda and buy a tester bag or two on Monday :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Alright lads. I'm registering tonight so if someone wants me to say that I was referred by them send me a pm - I just need your email address. Someone is saying I referred them so I'm sorted.

I'll be registering in about an hour so if someones in by then I'll put them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Just looked at my account and I have ordered a total of 144 drinks. :-)
    Only ordered Costa Latte, Costa Cappuccino, Costa Americano and Cadbury hot chocolate.

Not bad for £60 including the machine and delivery of drinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I've registered my machine so I'll refer anyone that wants me to. Just drop me a pm - hopefully the credit option comes up!

walshki wrote: »
    Alright lads. I'm registering tonight so if someone wants me to say that I was referred by them send me a pm - I just need your email address. Someone is saying I referred them so I'm sorted.

I'll be registering in about an hour so if someones in by then I'll put them in.

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

Missed this, so if anyone has a spare referral code it would b greatly appreciated.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've registered my machine so I'll refer anyone that wants me to. Just drop me a pm - hopefully the credit option comes up!

Pm sent

zep wrote: »
    Missed this, so if anyone has a spare referral code it would b greatly appreciated.

I can refer you if you PM me your address? Or do you need to refer someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭WEST

My coffee maker is registered so if someone wants me to refer them, sent me on a pm.

WEST wrote: »
    My coffee maker is registered so if someone wants me to refer them, sent me on a pm.

Hi west,
    Pm sent, cheers

Quackles wrote: »
    I can refer you if you PM me your address? Or do you need to refer someone else?

Hey, sorry didn't c this and have sent West a pm...
    Cheers for the offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

If any one needs to be refurred PM me your info thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

If any one needs to be refurred PM me your info thanks
    1032.jpg

Advertisement