Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine Tassimo T4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just wondering will some one refer me to get my free gift thanks as i have got DaLad his free gift i am wondering will some one do the same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marrakechheat

Could someone refer me please so I can get the free glasses.

cheers
    Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marrakechheat

Just wondering will some one refer me to get my free gift thanks as i have got DaLad his free gift i am wondering will some one do the same for me

Done :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I'm guessing the offer for the machine is over?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I'm guessing the offer for the machine is over?

I think it's running until 29th or stock runs out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭NATLOR

degsie wrote: »
    1032.jpg

Post of the month :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I think it's running until 29th or stock runs out.

Stocks have now ran out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

I got my machine yesterday via Parcel Motel

I haven't opened it yet so if someone would like to refer me before I register, let me know here and I will you my address and then after I register I can refer someone too

loopymum wrote: »

I haven't opened it yet so if someone would like to refer me before I register, let me know here and I will you my address and then after I register I can refer someone too

I've already been referred a couple of times but not 'recommended a friend' yet, so I'll leave it up to someone else but if no one gets back to you by the time you want to register, I'll 'recommend' you so at least it doesn't go to waste :cool:

DaLad wrote: »
    I've already been referred a couple of times but not 'recommended a friend' yet, so I'll leave it up to someone else but if no one gets back to you by the time you want to register, I'll 'recommend' you so at least it doesn't go to waste :rolleyes:

Why the sarcastic rolling eyes, is that not how it works?

Someone please explain how the referral thing works so?

• Advertisement

Why the sarcastic rolling eyes, is that not how it works?

Someone please explain how the referral thing works so?

Sorry, they're rolling eyes but I didn't mean for it to be sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic at all. And yeah that is how it works, what you said. I'll replace the "rolling eyes" with a sunglasses guy ok, lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Loopy, if you've not been referred yet, pm me your address - I've not managed to refer anyone yet :o

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Hi Lads

For those of you who have benefited from a referral can I ask what I should get. I got an email saying 'xxxxx wants to share the secret of delicious coffee' and below it says:
    'xxxx's secret:
    I wanted to share this with you - the secret of delicious coffees, teas and hot chocolates, made just the way you love them, at the touch of a button.'

There's a link below which says 'Discover now' and when I click on it I get a webpage which says nothing about a free gift. Are others getting something different?

Cheers - I was hoping to get the free glasses.

walshki wrote: »
    Hi Lads

For those of you who have benefited from a referral can I ask what I should get. I got an email saying 'xxxxx wants to share the secret of delicious coffee' and below it says:
    'xxxx's secret:
    I wanted to share this with you - the secret of delicious coffees, teas and hot chocolates, made just the way you love them, at the touch of a button.'

There's a link below which says 'Discover now' and when I click on it I get a webpage which says nothing about a free gift. Are others getting something different?

Cheers - I was hoping to get the free glasses.

What your friend or person who's referring you is doing is entering your email in here:

bull.jpg

which gives THEM the gift if you go on and buy a Tassimo machine.

When they should be entering your email address in here:

79dd316b-be28-4ce7-9246-7f84cab6acbc.jpg

which each person can only do once! In which case you would receive an email that looked like this:

TY.jpg

Which all you'd have to do is click 'Confirm your details' and you'd get the option to choose between the stencils AND cappuccino t discs in the photo OR the 2 glasses in the photo.

Thanks - that explains it. On that basis I'll get in the queue for referrals if anyone has one to offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I've already registered, is anyone not registered yet that I could send a referral to?

Thanks the Delad
    I just pm'd Quackles so he could recommend Tassimo to me.

So anyone not registered I will be happy to recommend someone tomorrow

Thanks the Delad
    I just pm'd Quackles so he could recommend Tassimo to me.

So anyone not registered I will be happy to recommend someone tomorrow

I'll take u up on that if possible. I'll send a there.

Thanks again to the OP for sharing this offer.

I can't wait to try out one of them cappuccinos or even a coffee or hot chocolate from the machine whenever the t discs arrive.

Anyone any idea how long it takes for the t discs to be delivered to ROI after purchase?

I see the 112 drink sampler back is back on for £28, but is anyone else having problems with the basket on Tassimo.co.uk? Tried two browsers, but both do nothing when I click on it...

• Advertisement

I see the 112 drink sampler back is back on for £28, but is anyone else having problems with the basket on Tassimo.co.uk? Tried two browsers, but both do nothing when I click on it...

Using Chrome, no problems. Just make sure you're logged in and then from this website scroll down and click 'Add to basket' under the discovery bundle, scroll back up and you should see your basket has opened near the top?

Yeah, only works on my mobile... Odd.

Yeah, only works on my mobile... Odd.

Hmmm that's strange alright :confused:

I was interested in the discovery bundle myself but actually thought I got more of a variation if I just bought the different t discs separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Just reading back, am I right in saying that cyberspi is next in line for the referral thing? I picked up mine on Saturday, haven't registered yet, so if cyberspi is next, I'll pm my address to you so you can refer me, then I can recommend my referee for the free gift?

Not sure if loopymum has acted as referee yet, but if yes, I should be next to refer, if no, 2nd in queue to refer?

Sorry if I've missed someone, it's all getting a bit complicated!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I bought the discovery pack yesterday. Waiting for it to be shipped.

I did my referral yesterday and was referred. Only got the £40 discount off a machine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Yeah, I don't think I've seen anyone get a £20 T Disc referral - only glasses or stencil/couple of T Discs, worth a fiver at max. The £40 discount off a new machine isn't much use to people who have just bought a machine!

godtabh wrote: »
    I bought the discovery pack yesterday. Waiting for it to be shipped.

I did my referral yesterday and was referred. Only got the £40 discount off a machine

The other referral I posted earlier states £20 for each party. No idea how to avail of this though..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

you get £20 for registering your machine

godtabh wrote: »
    you get £20 for registering your machine

I want moar £20s. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

The other referral I posted earlier states £20 for each party. No idea how to avail of this though..

I got £20 when I registered and £20 when I referred.
    I put in an order when I registered and then when I referred a friend I got another £20.
    So I have two orders ready for despatch .

Advertisement